The electrical system had to be retrofitted and expanded. Safety regulations required an emergency power supply and too much electricity was being used. A task that the Schramm team was happy to solve.
After the emergency power generator was installed, the main distribution was expanded and the safety requirements were met. Now the energy guzzler had to be found, electricity bills were analyzed, meter readings compared and the currents at consumers measured. Cause: A light sensor was defective, nobody noticed it and several 100,000 kilowatt hours were wasted.
Jürgen W. (store manager): “If Schramm had been commissioned earlier, we would have saved a lot of money.”
Fürstenrieder Strasse 38
Neumarkter Strasse 23