So that you can submit your application portfolio to us in a relaxed manner, we have put together some tips for you about your application. Of course, you can also send us your application online instead of by post.
- First and foremost, your application documents must be complete. The application folder should include a letter of application and a CV with a photo, references and certificates that you have acquired as part of further training or similar
- If you have gaps in your CV due to illness or unemployment, you should always fill them in.
- If you have been in the profession for a long time, your documents could include the following: – letter of application
– CV with photo
– school reports
– job references
– further training certificates
- For an application as an apprentice, you can also enclose internship certificates in addition to the school-leaving certificate instead of job references and further training certificates
- We only need copies of references and certificates.
Are you looking for a future-proof job in the region and would you like to develop professionally? Then get in touch with us . We look forward to receiving your application – also in digital form.