Our company was founded in 1897 by the great-grandfather of the current owner. The company moves from Holzstrasse via Frauenlobstrasse to Häberlstrasse 20 near Goetheplatz. The company has had its headquarters there since 1935.
Since 1986 the company has been run by Hans Schramm (Dipl. Ing.) and Ingrid Schramm (Dipl.Kauffrau) in the 4th generation. A number of customer relationships also exist in the 3rd generation, which certainly speaks for the company.
In 1996 the showroom was opened at Fürstenrieder Strasse 38.
Even 100 years ago, the bathroom was an important business area.